The e-bike version of the new Vittoria Mazza raises the bar on e-Enduro performance for mixed terrain! Starting with a defined center tread, the e-Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp, but digs in on climbs, making e-Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial room was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating cleaning. Cornering on the e-Mazza is handled by Vittoria’s trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge, but without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. e-Mazza’s generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain, and is stabilized with Vittoria’s proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky, while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance, and increased wear life.
- Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip
- Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
- 120tpi 2ply eMTB casing
- APF Insert (Anti Pinch Flat).
- ECE-R75 European e-Bike Certification
27.5x2.40 weight 1200g
27.5x2.60 weight 1300g