FAST GRAVEL, ROUGH GRAVEL, PAVEMENT OR DIRT. HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE TO ROLL, THIS BIKE DOES IT ALL. A NEW COMPOSITE FRAMESET AND ADJUSTABLE WHEELBASE MAKE IT MORE CAPABLE THAN EVER.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Fast and light
New Advanced composite frame and fork save more than 160 grams compared to previous model. Updated geometry includes a lower bottom bracket, longer reach and steeper headtube angle for improved acceleration and climbing.
New frame features thinner, dropped seatstays to absorb road shocks and vibrations. D-Fuse handlebar and seatpost work as a system to add compliance without sacrificing stiffness while cornering, sprinting or climbing.
Adaptable to the terrain
A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts the wheelbase short for quicker handling, or long for improved stability at speed. The long setting allows for larger diameter tires up to 53mm. You can also choose the included D-Fuse seatpost for maximum compliance, or switch to a 30.9mm round or dropper post.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Wheels: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Crankset: SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 40t
- Colors: Phantom Green